Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Performing of conflict checks ensuring they are accurate, complete and completed in a timeous manner
- Ensuring that conflict checks have been researched in detail to ensure the correct conclusion is reached
- Accurate and timely performance of international conflict checks as required
- Performing of business relationship checks ensuring they are accurate, complete and completed in a timeous manner; and that the correct conclusion is reached
- Performing general Business Relationship Management System (BRMS) administration
- Ensuring that business relationships have been researched in detail to ensure the correct conclusion is reached
- The Chief Risk Officer and/or Director of Independence may ask the employee to carry out additional duties or responsibilities relating to the RIL function, as and when required
- Client delivery focus
- A commercial/business degree, compliance or risk qualification
- Basic understanding of risk and independence aspects affecting the audit environment
- General Knowledge of Company Structures
- Knowledge of the regulatory bodies (IFAC/SEC/PCAOB etc.)
- Basic business acumen
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literacy- Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and Word.
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.