Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
- Individual accountable for establishing and embedding the compliance risk strategy and framework (including Anti-money Laundering & Combating the Financing of Terrorism), in alignment with the OMZIL Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Maintains and monitors comprehensive Compliance Risk Management Plans covering regulations and statutes governing the OMZIL Business Operations.
- Ensuring implementation of Compliance Monitoring Plans for compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Challenges and ensures Group companies implement risk based Compliance management processes and procedures.
- Acts as a change agent on the adoption, customisation and implementation of OML Group policies by OMZIL Group Companies.
- Ensures adherence to and implementation of Anti-money Laundering & Combating the Financing of Terrorism legislation and regulations by all Group Companies.
- Assists with compliance related audit issues and resolution thereof.
- Reports on and tracks resolution of compliance breaches.
- Compiles consolidated monthly and quarterly compliance reports.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years
- Bachelor of Accounting: Bachelor of Laws (BAcc LLB): Compliance (Required)
Closing Date: 14 December 2020