Location: Mudzi and UMP
Duration: 6 months
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the following position within the organization ZiCHIRe.
- Strengthening and building on existing proven behavior change interventions to influence communities towards behavior change and social norms that promote gender equality and zero tolerance to SGBV and HPs;
- Building the capacity of behavior change cadres (community workers, village health workers, youth mentors, etc.) on integrated SGBV/SRH/HIV prevention, including a focus on linkages between SGBV/HPs and disability;
- Strengthening the integration of SRHR, HIV/AIDS and knowledge on the vulnerabilities of women and girls who face intersecting discrimination into existing SGBV and HP prevention programmes and campaigns at national, subnational and community levels;
- Development of an inter-active social mobilization communications system 1 for the dissemination of SGBV and HPs prevention messages to communities and targeted groups in rural areas;
- Facilitate participation of women with disabilities and their caregivers in community activities;
- Creation of a partnership between the media, Internet Service Providers, women’s and child rights organizations and Government to address the vulnerabilities of women and children to online sexual abuse and to raise awareness among women, men, girls and boys on safe, responsible digital media engagement;
- Working with role models selected by communities as SGBV and HPs prevention champions;
- Facilitate at Provincial and district level trainings conducted within the organization.
- Social Sciences degree and a Masters in the related field is an added advantage;
- Experience in HIV/AIDS programming, SGBV/SRHR, Public health or health promotion;
- Ability to interact with different stakeholders at community and district level; Knowledge of basic computer skills;
- At least 2 years’ experience working with communities.
Candidates to submit their application letter and CV to the following address:
The Programmes Director,
10 Walterhill Avenue,
Deadline: 20 March 2020