A dynamic motor vehicle spares and accessories retail company is seeking the services of an ambitious and highly-skilled Sales and Marketing Executive with a track record of exceptional, transformative sales and management practice. In this role, the person will increase productivity, inspire and motivate shop sales executives and optimize company market share. The person is expected to develop innovative policies and campaigns that shape the future of our organization. Candidates for this role will be creative, charismatic, knowledgeable, and exceptionally well-versed in the latest sales and marketing techniques as well as tried-and-true practices.
Key Sales and Marketing Duties
- To promote and sell company products and increase overall market share.
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers through continuous engagement.
- Approach potential customers and grow customer data base through:
• telemarketing and cold calls
• physical visits and meetings
• prompt attention to customer enquiries
- Manage company social media platforms and promptly address customer inquiries.
- Gather market intelligence and put product performance in comparative perspective and advise appropriate company response.
- Advise customers on forthcoming products and special functions and create the necessary hype around them.
- Organise company participation in marketing and promotional events. 9. To design and implement a winning marketing formula amongst sales executives by nurturing such in them and developing skills and techniques of closing deals.
- Reports: Preparation, compilation and presentation of marketing and sales reports
- Tertiary education marketing and/or related field
- 5, years’ experience in management in a corporate setting
- Transformative approach to leadership that inspires and empowers others
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
- Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
Email Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org