Job Type Classification: Permanent
Number of Positions: 1
Checks Required: ID, Qualifications
Job Status: Active
Shreesai Medical Suppliers is a company based in Harare that supplies medical equipment’s.
We are looking for an organized Sales and Marketing Manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. To be a successful Sales and Marketing Manager, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promoting the company’s existing product lines and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Ensure the company is always active online (website, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc).
- Overseeing design and distribution of promotional materials.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to work under pressure
- Strong at developing, maintaining and managing a relationship with suppliers, internal customers and other key stakeholders at all organizational levels to achieve business objectives.
- Excellent computer skills.
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- At least 5 O Levels including Mathematics and English, A Level passes.
- A Degree in Sales and Marketing or relevant.
- A relevant professional qualification or Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Knowledge of the medical industry is an added advantage.
If you meet the above requirements and you are interested to be considered for this position, please send your CV and qualifications to email@example.com before 10 December 2020.