In line with their business growth and revenue generation strategy, our client is seeking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill in the position of Sales and Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the incumbent will be responsible for compilation and implementation of marketing strategies to ensure that the Company taps into the appropriate market segments. Its primary focus is to develop and implement effective marketing strategies in order to generate revenue for the business from the marketing of freight forwarding and customs clearing agency services. The candidate should be able to develop various marketing strategies for the organisation and implement marketing plans.
- A Sales and Marketing degree/diploma from a recognized institution
- At least three years in a Sales and Marketing for the service industry at a supervisory or management level.
- Advanced studies towards IMM.
- Strong man-management skills.
- Clean class 4 driver’s licence.
How To Apply
Interested candidates must submit their applications, together with certified copies of certificates and Curriculum Vitae not later than 25 February, 2020 to:
The Management Consultant
Chess Executive Search
314 Floor Club Chambers
85 Nelson Mandela Avenue
Or email: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview