Our client in the Academia/Education sector is looking for Sales, Marketing and Distribution Manager to join their team. A strong background in the Academic/Educational sector is preferred.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Raise awareness,publish,publicise and distribute whatever new information that has been gathered
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Advocate for the adoption of unique academia into schools and educational institutions,
- Organise special events, conferences, symposia, lectures and festivals in an effort to gather/disseminate data and raise awareness of the organization.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales or Business Administration, or related field.
- A degree/diploma in Education or Arts is an added advantage
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Strong academic/Educational background
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure
Send CVs to email@example.com with SALES, MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTION MANAGER (EDUCATION/ACADEMIA) as the subject of the email by Friday 27 November 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.