Applications are invited from graduates who possess the following degree qualification or their equivalent to fill the vacant post of Sales/Marketing Officer.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered.
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits.
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals.
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives.
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from a recognized university.
- Should have a lower second or better degree class.
- Computer Literate.
- Holder of a clean driver’s license.
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience.
To apply, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 06 May 2020