Our organisation is a well registered with the Real Estate Council of Zimbabwe and we are looking for a Property Sales Negotiator who will be paid on a commission based salary.
The following are the responsibilities of the job:
- Gather information about a property and arrange for pictures to be taken.
- Meet with clients and assess their needs.
- Show clients around a new home.
- Market and advertise the property.
- Reach sales targets for the company.
- Deal with phone and email queries.
- Liaise with all interested parties (lawyers, mortgage brokers , co-agencies etc).
- Arrange for clients to sign the contract once the sale is made.
- Maintain contact with clients after they have settled in to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Build a client base in your particular area.
- Keep your administrative records updated
Also the candidate must have the following:
- Fluent in English
- Own laptop and smart phone
- Drivers license (own car will be an added advantage)
- At least 3 years working experience from recognised estate organisations
- Have his/her own mandates
The company will assist you with the following:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Office desk
- 25+ Property Slots on the company website
- Fuel Allowance and other benefits to be disclosed to the successful candidate.
Forward your cvs to Sandra on 0786095802 and for more information.
The deadline is the 15th of October 2020.