Our organisation is a well registered with the Real Estate Council of Zimbabwe and we are looking for a Property Sales Negotiator who will be paid on a commission based salary.
The following are the responsibilities of the job:
- Gather information about a property and arrange for pictures to be taken.
- Meet with clients and assess their needs.
- Show clients around a new home.
- Market and advertise the property.
- Reach sales targets for the company.
- Deal with phone and email queries.
- Liaise with all interested parties (lawyers, mortgage brokers , co-agencies etc).
- Arrange for clients to sign the contract once the sale is made.
- Maintain contact with clients after they have settled in to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Build a client base in your particular area.
- Keep your administrative records updated
Also the candidate must have the following:
- Fluent in English
- Own laptop and smart phone
- Drivers license (own car will be an added advantage)
- At least 3 years working experience from recognised estate organisations
The company will assist you with the following:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Office desk
- 25+ Property Slots on the company website
- Fuel Allowance
Other benefits to be disclosed to the successful candidate.
Email your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due date 24th of July 2020