Purpose of the Job
To plan, co-ordinate, control and implement sales and marketing strategy.
Key Performance Areas
- Implement Sales and Marketing strategy
- Drive growth of the company, customer base, sales and profits
- Develop and review sales control systems.
- Promote the entire range of our services and generate new customer base.
- Identify specific needs of customer and align solutions with corporate offerings.
- Engages customers and keep them connected through all of corporate sales programs.
- Stock monitoring and products distribution.
Skills, knowledge and Experience Requirements
- At least two years working experience in customers focused role in Sales and Marketing.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound negotiating skills.
- Negotiating and sales skills.
- Scenario planning, strategic insight and problems solving skills.
- Ability to identify, evaluate and address potential volatile situations.
Educational Qualification and Personal Attributes
- Relevant qualification in the field.
- Goals and results driven with strong passion for meeting set targets and standards.
- Have sales flare and the ability to negotiate and communicate at all levels.
- Have capable to present information in group meetings displaying listening skills and professional appearance.
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Good leadership, strong report writing and communication skills.
- Collaboration and networking.
- Customer focus and problem solving.
If you meet these requirements and you are interested, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org