To be responsible for developing and overseeing marketing campaigns to promote products and services.
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market
- Continually assess the company’s marketing techniques and the effectiveness in affecting sales
- Stay up-to-date on current market trends
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to assess current projections
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Collaborate with marketing team to creatively reach more potential customers
- Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition
- Work in a hands-on fashion, building the team-provide motivation and inspiration
- Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
- Respond to tenders
- Manage campaigns on social media.
Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 years previous experience in the marketing field
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyze data and spot trends.
- Digital marketing skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Good teamwork skills
- IT background (software development)
Submit detailed CVs and to: email@example.com
Not later than 28 May 2020
Write the position applied for in the subject field