PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Our client is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. You will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating leads and meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promoting products.
- Maintaining client records.
- Attending to client queries.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- At least 5 years-experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
EMAIL CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 November 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.