Harare(1); Bulawayo (1) & Masvingo (1)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above-mentioned positions that have arisen within our SMD section.
Main purpose of the Job
The main purpose of the job is to represent the Company’s interest in all aspects of the selling function through the retail outlets and to maximise sales of the Company’s products in order to achieve budgeted sales volumes
Key Performance Areas
- Sustaining the Company’s competitive edge through the manipulation of the marketing mix.
- Meet and exceed budgeted sales targets every month.
- Ensure that all brands and packs are readily available in the targeted markets.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through after-sales service and other tools.
- Monitor competitor activities and provide requisite market intelligence.
- Carry out trade promotional activities as planned every time.
- Educate the trade on correct merchandising and proper product handling.
- Ensure that all payments are collected promptly and operate within budgeted limits.
- Debtors management to achieve the set debtors days target.
- Manage merchandisers and the merchandising function.
- Ensure appropriate and adequate branding in the trade.
Essential Competencies and Requirements
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Business Studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales/marketing environment.
- A clean Class 4 driver’s license.
- Fluency in English, Shona or Ndebele. Knowledge of other languages is an added advantage.
- Good communication/ interpersonal skills in order to maintain satisfactory relationship with stakeholders at all levels within and outside the organisation.
- Pleasant personality and positive attitude to be able to mix and communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Mature personality with an enquiring, innovative and analytical mind.
- Thorough knowledge of both the rural and urban markets dynamics.
- A self-starter with a high sense of responsibility and custodianship of company assets.
- Sound knowledge of IMS and ISO 22000:2005.
- A very clean and traceable employment record.
If you meet the above qualification, please submit CV to:
The Human Resources Officer,
P 0 Box WGT 900,
not later than Friday, 17 April 2020 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email subject “Sales Rep Harare, Bulawayo or Masvingo whichever is applicable”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be attended to.