BJAT SA PTY LTD is a Procurement and Supplies specialist based in Johannesburg South Africa. We are looking for candidates with strong Sales and Business Development acumen to work as Independent Sales Agents in the following countries Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about, products, prices, and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Should know about products that are consumables in the Mining, Manufacturing, Agricultures, Local Government, and Health Sectors.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- A laptop
- Access to the internet
- Having a car is an added advantage
A letter of application including a detailed CV and contact details of three references should reach the HR department by 24th of July 2020 at email@example.com.
Company registration number: 2019/348324/07
Vat number: 4450289691
8 Berta Road,
Directors: Mabaso Caines Junior (Executive), Kwangware Blessing (Operations), Mupingashato Luke Tafadzwa (Finance)