An ICT Consultancy company seeks to engage individuals who will be responsible for managing client accounts and represent the company in selling a range of computer hardware, software and other ICT goods and services to industrial, business, professional and other organizations.
- Generating sales leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports as required by management.
- Giving sales presentations on products and services to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting organizational programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts f or orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Tertiary qualification in IT, Sales, Marketing or related field is an added Advantage.
- Experience in sales of ICT Solutions services is a must.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work independently and comfortably in a fast paced environment.
How To Apply
Deadline for submission: Wednesday 19th February, 2020 at 12 noon.
Submit Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted