Qualification and Experience
The ideal candidate must be:
- A holder of an Academic Teaching Degree
- A professional post-graduate qualification in education.
- A Masters Degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
All qualifications must be from recognised institutions of higher learning.
The candidate must have the following experience:
- At least eight (8) years teaching experience
- Experience in teaching and/or administration in an independent private school is highly desirable
- At least three years as a substantive head or deputy head
- Between the age of 45 and 59 years
- Be a confirmed and practising member of the Anglican Church
Application should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for and submitted to:-
The Vice Chairman of the Board and Chairman of Human Resources Committee
Bindura University of Science Education
P. Bag 1020
+263 772 438 133
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date is Friday, 7 August 2020.
Salary and benefits will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates only.
Alternatively applications can be hand delivered in a sealed envelope to:
Chingore and Associates
30 Samora Machel Avenue
The hand delivered applications must be clearly marked “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF HEAD; ATTENTION – VICE CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD AND CHAIRMAN OF THE HR COMMITTEE”