Suitably qualified, experienced and motivated candidates are invited to apply for the position of Security and Governance Manager which has arisen within the Technology Services Department..
- To identify potential technology risks, design, acquire and implement security and governance systems in tine with set performance standards.
- Carries out software testing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following, among others:
- Plans resource requirements of the department based on the monthly and quarterly Security, Governance and Risk performance targets.
- Guides and leads the preparation of the Governance plan for the Technology Services based on Best Security and Governance practices.
- Guides and leads the preparation of the software testing plans.
- Guides and leads the preparation of the cyber and information security plan based on requirements from various departments.
- Guides and leads the preparation of the IS Risk plan based on business requirements in conjunction with the Risk department.
- Prepares Business Continuity Plans based on regulatory requirements.
- Establishes The Governance, Security and Risk goals, objectives and departmental operating procedures.
- Develops and updates Security and Governance policies and procedures for the Technology Services division.
- Monitoring that adequate change management policy is effected and followed on all systems within the Technology Services department.
- Managing and maintaining security systems and their corresponding or associated software, such as intrusion detection systems, cryptography systems, and anti-virus software for the Bank.
- Identifying and Recommending schedules for security improvements, reconfigurations, upgrades, and/or purchases.
- Designing, performing, and overseeing penetration testing of all systems in order to identify system vulnerabilities.
- Maintaining the Security Incident and Event management (STEM) systems.
- Preparing monthly incident reports on security breaches.
- Reviewing end user accounts, permissions, and access rights on all systems including the documentation.
- Guides the technical testing (software testing) of new and existing products and services in line with Bank procedures.
- Checks the participation of team members in User Acceptance Tests (UATs) prior and post product launch.
- Prepares Technology Risk sign-offs for new and existing products and services.
- Develops and updates procedures to identify, measure, monitor and control Technology Risk exposures across all business functions.
- Monitors the implementation of new products and services in line with regulatory requirements.
- Participates in the design, documentation and implementation of the disaster recovery plan for operating systems, databases, networks, servers, and software applications.
- Participates in business continuity planning testing and evaluation.
- Conducts ad hoc security or vulnerability checks on systems in line with Technology Services policies and procedures and potential threats.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Post graduate qualification (e.g. MBA, MSc) will be an advantage.
- Certifications in Security and Governance or related will be required
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in a similar or related environment, with a minimum of 2 or more years in a Management position. Experience in the Banking sector will be an added advantage.
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title, Security and Governance Manager clearly written in the subject line.
Closing date for all applications is 13 July 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (15)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time
National Information and Communication Technology Manager on September 15, 2020 Full Time