Our Client is looking for a talented and motivated Accountant to join our growing team of professionals.
The Senior Accountant must have strong attention to detail, sense of urgency, and passion for Accounting.
- Sort, Code, and Enter bills into accounting system
- Process and maintain Payroll for all employees
- Track and maintain company expenses & receipts for corporate reports
- Maintain billing information on Vendor & Customer files
- Monitor Accounts Receivable and follow up on aging items
- Post journal entries allocating prepaid items and deferred revenue
- Generate financial statements according to deadlines
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Accounting or related field)
- Minimum 7-10 years experience working in a Accounting/Finance environment
- Proficiency in MS Office & Numbers for Mac (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular)
- Proficiency in Google Drive, iCloud, etc.
- Experience preparing and analysing P&L, Balance Sheet, SCF
- Knowledge of AR and AP
- Knowledge of Oracle Netsuite ERP
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop & QuickBooks Online
- Knowledge of GAAP
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org