Managing and performing complex analytical work that may involve extracting data from multiple databases
and prepare summary reports, make recommendations based on information gathered, designs financial forms
and spreadsheets on behalf of the clients
Compiling work for clients which include;
- Analysing and preparing financial reports
- Preparation of Management accounts
- Tax compilation and registration and VAT
Education and Qualifications
- Qualified ACCA/Articled Clerk
- Knowledge of Pastel
- Appreciation of caseware package
- An in depth understanding of accounting standards
- Audit experience an added advantage
- For all the above position we require:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player
- High level of numeral literacy and analytical skills
Please send your application letter and CVs with three contactable references to email@example.com or Submit
by 21 February 2020 by 12pm.
Late applications will not be considered.
Unqualified candidates need not to apply.
Related Jobs (13)
Youth Saving & Lending Action Research Consultancy on August 5, 2020 Consultancy