Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission
The position exists to maintain accounting and financial records for accurate and timely financial reports for the Commission.
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission is a Constitutional body whose mandate is to promote, protect and enforce human rights and administrative justice in Zimbabwe. The Commission seeks to consider suitably qualified candidates for the following ‘Permanent Contract’ positions to be based in Harare and Bulawayo offices.
Key Result Areas
- Produce draft financial statements and budgets;
- Prepare financial year-end audit files;
- Maintain accurate financial records;
- Ensure appropriate ledger postings
Competencies & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or full professional qualifications such as CIS, ACCA,CIMA, IAC, CPA, SAAA etc;
- Membership to any of the following professional bodies; Institute of Chartered Accountants of Zimbabwe (ICAZ); Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Zimbabwe (ICPAZ); Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) and Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is a prerequisite;
- Sound knowledge of International Public Sector Accounting Standards(IPSASs), Public Finance Management Act [Chapter 22:19] and other relevant legislation;
- At least three (3) years’ relevant working experience in a similar position;
- Good analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must have good financial report writing skills;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Excellent time management skills.
Applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, proof of qualifications and experience should be forwarded to:
Human Resources Director,
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission;
144 Samora Machel Avenue;
Human Resources Director,
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission,
49 J.M Nkomo (between 3rd and 4th Ave),
E-mail your application together with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those meeting the above requirements will be responded to.
The Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission is an equal opportunity employer which practices gender and human rights based approaches to recruitment.
Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 21 April 2020 (COB)
Related Jobs (10)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time
Finance and Admin Assistant (Beitbridge, Matobo, NyamiNyami) – (200005GI) on September 17, 2020 Contract
Senior Finance and Subgrants Officer – Advocacy and Lobbying on September 15, 2020 Full Time