I am working with a global CRO that are looking to bring on board two Senior CRAs for initial 12 month contracts.
These are home based positions anywhere in Zimbabwe.
- Performs and coordinates all aspects of the clinical monitoring and site management process in accordance with ICH Good Clinical Practices, FDA guidelines, local regulations and company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Conducts site visits to assess protocol and regulatory compliance and manages required documentation responsible for ensuring that data will pass international quality assurance audits.
- University degree in a science related field or a certified health care professional or equivalent certification/licensure from an appropriately accredited institution
- Previous experience as a clinical research monitor that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Fluency in English and in the country’s native language(s)
- Valid Driver’s License where applicable
- Required to travel 60-80% on average.
To find out more, please apply now or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org