KPMG invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following position of Senior Consultant – International Standard on Quality Management 1 (ISQM1) in the RISK department based in Harare.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any relevant discipline.
- Professional accounting certification, e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, or Equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience with at least 2 years at a Senior Associate (or equivalent) level in an internal audit, risk and compliance or risk management role in a reputable institution.
- Auditing firm and/or ISQC 1 experience would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and succeed in a fast-pace environment; highly adaptive and flexible.
- Hands-on experience with process documentation, internal controls documentation and testing is required.
- Experience in audit or controls/compliance background will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of International System of Quality Management (ISQM1) Exposure Draft will be an added advantage.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work flexibly (both in terms of managing time and working with people of different levels of seniority).
- Proven experience managing change in an organization will be an added advantage.
- Coordinate the firm’s System of Quality Management (SOQM) implementation programme and once implemented, support and monitor the programmes operation.
- Interacting with senior leadership and work closely with various teams across Zimbabwe to drive the implementation of our enhanced System of Quality Management (SoQM).
- Provide support to the SoQM Regional Leader to drive implementation of the SoQM project within the defined time frame.
- Coordinate various SoQM component team members to ensure key deliverables are developed within agreed timelines and to the required quality.
- Perform local Risk Assessment Process (RAP) for each ISQM1 component.
- Review key outputs form each SoQM component work stream including process narratives, flowcharts, detailed control descriptions and controls testing and ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Provide periodic status reporting to the SoQM Regional Leader and Southern Africa SoQM Steering Committee/ EXCO on the progress of the project.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the SoQM Regional Leader.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com titled ‘Senior Consultant’.
All applications should be sent on or before November 2020.