Do you have software engineering and DevOps experience?
Are you looking for a remote job?
Then we have the opportunity for you!
Our client a globally remote company, working in both North America and Africa is looking to hire a Senior DevOps/Security Engineer based within Africa, to join their exciting remote team. They are one of the first movers in bringing Cryptocurrency to the masses in Africa and the Middle East.
As a Senior DevOps/Security Engineer, you will make an extremely high impact on a small, fast scaling team. You’ll have the ability to help build a product used by thousands of people. Each member of the team can impact all aspects of the development process from ideation, design, delivery, maintenance, and operations.
Job Type: Work from home position
Salary: Based on experience
- 3+ years of progressively responsible software engineering and DevOps experience
- Experience designing and implementing end-to-end Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Demonstrated production environment experience with at least one major public cloud (i.e. AWS , GCP, or Azure)
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure-as-Code (Serverless, Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Experience collaborating across multiple functional and/or technical teams to deliver an agile-based project
- Demonstrated growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address practical business problems
- Ability to communicate with clients on a business level and translate their needs into technical solutions
- Experience delivering complex solutions utilizing common scripting/programming languages (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, NodeJs, Python, Go, etc…)
- Demonstrated knowledge of fundamental cloud security (e.g., Identity and Access Management, firewalls, etc…)
- Develop and implement complex automation tasks and cloud architecture
- Advocate DevOps culture, tooling, delivery methods, and cultural practices within the company
- Help to hit product milestones by writing high quality, well tested code
- Perform and participate in code reviews
- Analyse and constantly improve security surrounding the company’s platform and integrations
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to peers, less experienced engineers, and client personnel
- Help grow their culture of learning by taking part in and coordinating opportunities such as presenting at technical conferences, community groups, writing blog articles, and contributing to partner-coordinated workshops
- Identify, qualify, and raise technical risks and issues
- Helping write high quality documentation for both customer and internal use
- Participate in mandatory weekly calls
Do we spark your interest?
The send us your CV today!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!