The incumbent will be responsible to Internal Audit Manager
Responsible for supervising the independent assurance and consultancy services to business by carrying out reviews of systems of internal control, governance and risk management processes in a disciplined and systematic manner.
Major activities of the job
- Supervises a team of internal Audit staff in the performance of internal control, governance and risk management reviews to ensure effectiveness of sound internal controls to prevent fraud and error.
- Conducts preliminary survey and risk identification for every assignment or project as part of audit assignment planning.
- Controls and coordinates audit assignments (financial and time budget) during assignments.
- Reviews audit working papers and raise queries with respective auditors in line with international standards of auditing.
- Conducts high risk and confidential investigations as requested by the Internal Audit Manager.
- Supervises continuous risk assessment of the financial and operations environment of the business with a view to determine areas requiring attention and subsequently inform drawing up of audit programs.
- Identifies, training needs for the subordinates and provide on the job training as and when necessary.
- Carries out research on latest audit techniques and methods and advise the Internal Audit Manager and when necessary
- Complete all related tasks as and when required
Qualifications / Experience
- A Bachelor of Accounting / Business & Information Systems Degree or equivalent plus being:
- CIA designate / related certification/ articles of clerkship/ professional qualification e.g. CIS/ ACCA e.t.c a must
- At least 3 years’ proven experience working as a Financial and Operational Auditor.
- Strong business acumen, management and analytical skills.
- Good understanding and awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques.
- Ability to think strategically and translate insights into action.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient with CAATs
- Clean class 4 driver’s license.
- Strong computing and analytical skills.
If you wish to be considered for the post above, please apply with detailed Curriculum Vitae in an envelope clearly marked APPLICATION FOR A VACANT POST” to the,
Corporate Services Director,
TelOne Private Limited,
107 Kwame Nkrumah,
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20 March 2020
Please note that Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.
Related Jobs (10)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time
Finance and Admin Assistant (Beitbridge, Matobo, NyamiNyami) – (200005GI) on September 17, 2020 Contract
Senior Finance and Subgrants Officer – Advocacy and Lobbying on September 15, 2020 Full Time