The Incumbent will be responsible to the Internal Audit Manager.
Provides independent assurance and consultancy services to business through supervising reviews of systems of internal control, governance and risk management processes in a disciplined and systematic manner.
Major activities of the job
- Supervises the daily activities of Information Systems auditors for the implementation of sound internal controls to prevent fraud and error.
- Ensures that IT audit practices comply with auditing standards and company procedures.
- Promotes efficient practices by recommending improvements in processing capability, user interface, and security designs of the ICT network.
- Evaluates Information Systems practices to safeguard the company’s resources.
- Ensures that the company has adequate computer application controls to meet business objectives and customer needs.
- Conduct risk assessments, identify internal controls and suggests areas of improvement in internal controls to mitigate identified risks.
- Analyzes and tests the effectiveness and efficiency of internal control environment.
- Sets and reviews performance targets quarterly for the IS Auditors.
- Carries out research on latest audit techniques and methods and advise the Internal Audit Manager as and when necessary.
- Complete all related tasks as and when required.
Qualifications / Experience
- A BSc Degree in information Technology / Computer Science/ Information Systems or related plus being:
- Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designate / related certification / professional qualification e.g. CIS, ACCA a must
- At least 3 years’ proven experience working as an Information Systems Auditor.
- Strong business acumen, management and analytical skills.
- Good understanding and awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques.
- Ability to think strategically and translate insights into action.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient with CAATs
- Clean class 4 driver’s license.
- Strong computing and analytical skills.
If you wish to be considered for the post above, please apply with detailed Curriculum Vitae in an envelope clearly marked APPLICATION FOR A VACANT POST” to the,
Corporate Services Director,
TelOne Private Limited,
107 Kwame Nkrumah,
or e-mail to email@example.com not later than 20 March 2020
Please note that Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates
Related Jobs (14)
Grants and Compliance Manager – Key Populations Programme on July 2, 2020 Full Time