A medium-sized member in the Construction business is looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor is responsible for estimating, tendering and managing all commercial functions of projects.
- Preparation and submission of tenders
- Contract and cost management
- Ability to use project/contract management software
- Ability to supervise, train and evaluate junior staff
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiating skills
- Good communication skills
- IT and numerical skills
- Commercial awareness
- Exceptional project management skills
- Analytical skills
- Good communicator
- Integrity and professionalism
- Team worker
- Degree in Quantity Surveying/Civil Engineering
- 3 ‘A’ Level subjects
- 8 ‘O’ Level subjects
- 5 years’ experience in commercial contract management
To apply for this position, please submit your application via this link: https://www.optimizehire.org/apply-job?i=Nzcx and select the Senior Quantity Surveyor (Harare, Zimbabwe) position from the Job Opening drop-down menu. You will need to upload your CV onto this platform, so please have it ready when you start the application process.
It takes about ten to fifteen minutes to complete the application process.