Our client is looking for a Serologist to join their dynamic company.
- The successful candidate should have a minimum of one year experience in a Microbiologist/ Serologist position in a laboratory which implements the ISO17025 Management System.
- The incumbent will be responsible for carrying out all serological tests (ELISA, RPA), validating and revalidation of Serology test methods, overall charge of equipment in the Serology department.
- Ensuring that all MS documents and procedures are adhered to in the department, training and supervising assistant and students in Serology, evaluate and enter results into report forms.
- The candidate will also be responsible for ordering of chemicals and reagents, consumables, equipment and verifying conformance to specifications.
- Commenting only on negative AI results, forwarding referral samples to outside laboratories, reporting and sending out accurate Serology results to the sections and ensuring that they have received such results, checking on the safe disposal of blood samples, checking on the quality of serum before testing.
- Stock monitoring, maintenance and reporting in the department, preparing and submitting departmental costings to the sales department, ensuring that the Serology database is accurate and always up to date, and also acting as the Microbiology H.O.D as per schedule.
- BSC Degree in a Science field .
A generous salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Urgently apply if you are interested and attach your CV in word format to email@example.com