(Automotive Industry, Harare)
Our client in Automotive industry is looking for Service Advisor to join their dynamic team.
- A minimum at least minimum of 5+ years in the automotive industry preferred.
- The candidate will be responsible for greeting customers upon arrival to shop.
- Ascertain reason for customer visit through verbal interview and visual assessment of vehicle.
- Connect customers with appropriate automotive mechanic or technician.
- Consult with mechanics regarding appropriate service options.
- Develop as many solution methods as possible, attempting to keep cost low.
- Explain all service options to customers including time and cost estimates.
- Advise customers on warranty protections and other potential cost saving service options.
- Track maintenance or repair status, fill out reports on labour and cost of all services.
- Perform post service inspection with customers and answer any questions they may have.
- Ring up customer at the front desk and facilitate transactions.
- Perform customer service duties, i.e answering the phone, scheduling service appointments, and calling customers to inform them their vehicles are ready for pickup.
- Manage shop workflow and schedule for mechanics and technicians.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to explain complicated concepts to visitors who may not be familiar with industry terminology.
- Compassionate and patient demeanor.
- Problem solving and critical industry and parts.
- Extensive knowledge base of automotive industry and parts.
- Computer literate to include proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook.
A generous salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
Urgently apply if you are interested and attach your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org