Ensuring compliance to SHEQ requirements at site projects by managing risks through implementing SHEQ policies.
Responsibility and Accountability
- Implementation and monitoring of site safety management system and ISO 9001:2015 standards and procedures.
- Managing the induction processes.
- Communicate/train employees on the site standards and procedures.
- Ensure all relevant quality control checklists are implemented for all related activities and filed.
- Presentation skills
- Conflict management
- Computer literacy
- Effective communicator
- Team worker
- Pays attention to detail
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- A SHEQ or related degree
- OSHEMAC OR SAMTRAC
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience
To apply for this position, please submit your application via this link: https://www.optimizehire.org/apply-job?i=Nzcx and select the “SHEQ Officer” position from the Job Opening drop-down menu. You will need to upload your CV onto this platform, so please have it ready when you start the application process.
It takes about ten to fifteen minutes to complete the application process.