As SFS Manager, you will be responsible for the following activities :
Shop, Food & Services
- Set up of a commercial strategy and yearly promotional plan for the Total shops
- Develop convenience retail offer in C-stores by defining the product range to be adopted, overseeing training of shop staff, and implementation of the merchandising principles, as well as point of sale activity within the agreed guidelines.
- Create a roadmap for the development of Dealer operated shops (C-stores) from concept to rollout and implementation in Total’s C-store retailing strategies including the implementation of Planograms.
- Identify, analyze and review SFS data and develop other potential marketing services to improve our customer offer e.g. business partnerships and trade agreements.
- Survey and study potential sites + site potential in the network with aim to propose & creating viable shops & new revenue avenues. e.g., lube / tyre bays or food service partnerships.
- Oversee development, sales & uptake of new concepts, solar products & their development in the network Drive and coordinate TMs nationwide to ensure respect and implementation of SFS procedures & activity through follow up training.
- Monitor and assess the competition activities, opportunity & developments in the market along with potential impact on company business.
- Determine, drive and continuously review SFS rental fees on space and other facilities available on the network with network team.
- Review the SFS sales on the stations regularly on product range, margins, profitability and turnover; also, optimizing with the dealers the inventory management (to avoid over-stock and stock shortage).
- Negotiate wholesale conditions for dealers in a bid to maximize C-store margins, rebates & profits.
- Developing and redeveloping selected dealer sites into cash cow revenue generating and profitable C-stores (shop or kiosk).
- Drive rollout of SIS project on all COCO and CODO sites nationwide;
- Promote Total Solar products within and outside of Network.
The job holder is also key account manager for Salsa Retail
Context and environment
Zimbabwe is going through time of extraordinary socio-economic and political changes. The scarcity of hard currency is strongly affecting industry and will remain a challenge for some time. This environment impacts business in stations with regular shortages of product, challenging supply of lubricants, of goods in Bonjour shops and uncertainty on pricing structures. In addition, the low throughput in stations is a challenge to secure good dealers, which has led TZim to self-operate a quarter of the sites. It generates numerous opportunities of deoptimization and increase the risk for the company.
Ideally as a SFS Manager you will possess the following :
- Minimum of a University degree in Marketing or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Retail marketing and contracts.
- The job holder must also be safety, quality and customer oriented, and must have an innovative mind.
- Excellent communication skills including interpersonal skills. Ability to speak multiple languages is an advantage.
- Must have good conceptual, analytical and decision-making skills and a good negotiator.
- Adaptable to a dynamic environment and situations.
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Job Expires: 10-Apr-2020
Related Jobs (24)
Production of a Transitional Justice Monitoring Report on September 18, 2020 Consultancy
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time