The position involves providing technical advice on civil and construction projects and ensuring that project is finished on time, safely and within budget.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Preparing the engineering design.
- Measurement and valuation of works.
- Liaising with other project engineers, surveyors, clients and sub-contractors
- Observance of safety, health, environment, quality and risk procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections to assess the work performance of subcontractors
- Provide technical support to other site team members.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Management skills
- Technical skills
- Good communicator
- Integrity and professionalism
- Team worker
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- 2 years
To apply for this position, please submit your application via this link: https://www.optimizehire.org/apply-job?i=Nzcx and select the “Site Engineer” position from the Job Opening drop-down menu. You will need to upload your CV onto this platform, so please have it ready when you start the application process.
It takes about ten to fifteen minutes to complete the application process.