Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Be the face of the company at the site.
- Lead and manage a permanent staff compliment of about 18 with respect to work requirements, HR issues, SHEQR issues etc
- Be the link between the Mine and the Company from an operational point of view.
- Initiate Continuous improvement projects.
- Participate in planning, SHEQR and other activities at the mine where the Company’s presence is required.
- Participate in periodic inspections involving the client (Mine), the Company and Engineer of Trust (Consultant)
- Initiate and distribute written reports periodically.
- Carry out any other tasks as may be required by the Directors.
- Diploma/Degree in Mineral Processing/ Metallurgical Engineering/Civil Engineering
- Minimum age 35
- Self-driven, honest and prepared to put in extra hours
- Holder of a valid Class 4 Driver’s licence.
- ICT compliant
- Previous experience on an operating !nine, with exposure to Tailings Storage Facility Management , minimum 5 years
- Supervisory experience
Deadline for application is 21 September 2020
Only candidates who meet all the above requirements will be shortlisted.
Related Jobs (21)
Volunteer Provincial Coordinator (Matabeleland South) on October 27, 2020 Volunteer