Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Be the face of the company at the site.
- Lead and manage a permanent staff compliment of about 18 with respect to work requirements, HR issues, SHEQR issues etc
- Be the link between the Mine and the Company from an operational point of view.
- Initiate Continuous improvement projects.
- Participate in planning, SHEQR and other activities at the mine where the Company’s presence is required.
- Participate in periodic inspections involving the client (Mine), the Company and Engineer of Trust (Consultant)
- Initiate and distribute written reports periodically.
- Carry out any other tasks as may be required by the Directors.
- Diploma/Degree in Mineral Processing/ Metallurgical Engineering/Civil Engineering
- Minimum age 35
- Self-driven, honest and prepared to put in extra hours
- Holder of a valid Class 4 Driver’s licence.
- ICT compliant
- Previous experience on an operating !nine, with exposure to Tailings Storage Facility Management , minimum 5 years
- Supervisory experience
Deadline for application is 21 September 2020
Only candidates who meet all the above requirements will be shortlisted.