Suitably qualified, experienced and motivated candidates are invited to apply for the position of Software Development Lead which has arisen within the Technology Services Department.
- Leads a team of Software Developers responsible for design and development of enterprise software systems for the Bank.
- Evaluates current technologies and deliver software systems that meets the latest standards.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following, among others:
- Deliver across the entire software life cycle —concept, design, build, deploy, test, release and support.
- Working directly with systems developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
- Write clean and healthy structured, well documented Software Systems applications’ code • To build future-proof reusable core code libraries, which can be shared, in-order to drive further efficiencies throughout the team
- To deliver Enterprise applications code which is well tested and consistently error free
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional Enterprise application solutions
- To proactively drive innovation with new ideas and options made available by new technologies.
- To maintain and actively contribute to a list of innovation and research projects.
- Working along other systems developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the software systems
- Working with the Software Systems’ developers to build robust APIs and integrate to Third Party Systems
- Optimizing performance for the enterprise applications.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in enterprise applications.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholder
- Build reusable libraries and code artifacts.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Informatics
- Java SE Certification.
- At least One enterprise framework certification e.g. J2EE, spring.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in Software Development
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title, Software Development Lead clearly written in the subject line.
Closing date for all applications is 13 July 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.