A reputable organisation in the Hardware Industry is looking for Stock Controller to join their team.
- The incumbent will ensure effective stock control as per company standards.
- Ensure risk and loss control procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure receiving and despatch procedures are being adhered to Plan, organize, control and take a leading role in stocktake process.
- Daily reconciliation of stock i.e. good received, goods sold and stock on hand. Stock variances not to exceed 1% of GP.
- Branch risk and loss control systems.
- Stock variance within company standards.
- Fire and Bomb procedures displayed.
- Tip off anonymous procedure displayed.
- Fire-fighting equipment serviced.
- CCTV being monitored closely.
- Assets recorded and well maintained.
- Ensure all GRVs are matched and reconciled with receiving schedule daily.
- Ensure timely processing of all transfers.
- Ensure timely registration of expense invoices.
- Follow up on outstanding credit notes.
- Ensure all credit notes are matched and reconciled with respective.
- Ensure all month end returns are accurately processed, authorized and submitted.
- Ensure all reconciliation queries are cleared timely.
- Maintenance of HR records.
- Ensure proper processing, recording and filing of all personnel correspondence.
- Ensure all employees properly fill all staff attendance registers daily and record only authorized overtime.
- Ensure staff personal records are sent to HR and recording of all information on relevant score card.
- GP monitoring.
- Ensure all products are selling with correct GPs.
- Ensure all companies assets are registered and well maintained and report any faults to the branch manager.
- Attend to customer queries and put customers first.
- Maintain cordial relations with suppliers.
- Lead the stock variance investigations process.
- CCVT monitoring, review and reporting .
- CCTV review log book.
Urgently apply if you are interested and attach your CV in word format to: email@example.com
A generous salary package will be offered to the right candidate.