The Centre for Sexual Health and HIV/AIDS Research Zimbabwe (CeSHHAR Zimbabwe) is registered with the Ministry of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare as a private voluntary organisation (PVO). CeSHHAR houses several HIV prevention and sexual health research and programmatic projects. “Recruitment is contingent upon successful award of funding. This post is only open to individuals with the right to reside and work in Zimbabwe”
- The Strategic Information Manager (SIE Manager) is a management position under the direction of the Deputy Chief of Party/Technical Director – Key Populations.
- The SIE Manager works in consultation with the Data Director is responsible for ensuring data guided programming and data-led action through systematic programme monitoring, data strengthening and ensuring the programme produces quality evidence and learning.
- The SIE Manager will design and execution of M & E infrastructure for the Key Populations Programme;
- Provide sound technical leadership for data collection;
- Management and analysis of data and quality assurance;
- Support of timely and complete reporting;
- Build capacity for knowledge management among programme staff;
- Oversight of data published by the KP Programme.
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience in design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems including both qualitative and quantitative approaches;
- Experience in data management of health-related projects with increasing responsibility in senior leadership and management positions with proficiency in at least one statistical software package e.g. STATA, SPSS;
- Advanced database software and Microsoft office skills especially in MS Access, Excel, including pivot-tables, formatting, statistical functions and formulas;
- Strong quantitative data analysis skills, including study designing, data cleaning, verification and trend-analysis coupled with demonstrable project management skills;
- Strong analytical report writing and presentation skills and interfacing with relevant stakeholders;
- Excellent analytical, detail orientation, problem solving and interpersonal communication skills;
- Advanced understanding of indicator selection, log frame design, and M&E work planning
- An MSc in Biostatistics, Monitoring and Evaluation, Epidemiology or Public Health
If you are interested in the above position please email your CV and application cover letter to email@example.com
Indicate the position and duty station you are applying for in the subject line.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 13 July 2020 (4:30pm)
Related Jobs (50)
Integrated Specimen Transport (IST) Technical Lead on October 22, 2020 Full Time