Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
We are looking for an experienced supply chain manager to ensure our supply chain and logistics operations function properly. The position reports to the CFO.
- Create the company’s supply chain strategy
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Train and guide employees
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain (e.g. use of trucks, forklifts)
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management/ Finance/Accounting
- A Masters will be an added advantage
- Previous experience as a Supply Chain Manager with at least 5 Years.
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
- Working experience of relevant software (e.g. SAP,MM)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving
- A strategic and analytical mind
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.