ICT INDUSTRY, HARARE
Our client, a successful player in the ICT Industry looking for System Administrator to join their team.
The successful candidates will be responsible for building, maintaining, operating and improving systems that provide continuous availability for real time processing of financial transactions both for ourselves and for our clients throughout Africa in a highly regulated business sector.
This involves working with products such as VMware ESXi, Veeam, Windows Server up to and including Server 2016, Windows 10, Debian Linux up to and including Buster, Microsoft SQL Server up to and including 2016, Office 365, Exchange and SharePoint online, and various end-user applications, and technologies such as Active Directory, 2FA/MFA, host based firewalling, and malware protection.
- Responding to, resolving and closing tickets for maintenance tasks, change management and routine activities;
- Building and maintaining Windows, Active Directory, and some Linux systems in accordance with Company standards and baselines;
- Maintenance of documentation and records of activity whether they be text documents or information in OSS such as IPAM or other inventory systems;
- Planning and executing changes in accordance with Company Change Management policy and procedures;
- Participating in routing Capacity Planning work;
- Participating in Vulnerability Management through remediations and standards-based practices;
- Contributing to planning for proposals, quotations and new solution designs; Completing timesheets or other required records that enable effective billing and costing;
- Ensuring data protection and overall integrity through documented and tested backup strategies and disaster recovery plans;
- Participating in meetings and performing other duties as assigned by management;
- Prefer degree in computer science, information systems, etc and Have least have following certifications: VCP6, MCSE: Server Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, MCSE: Core Infrastructure, MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Admin, or CompTIA Linux+;
- Be familiar with Information Security (ISO27001).
- Familiarity with working in accordance with PCI DSS would be an advantage.
A generous salary package is offered for the right candidate.
Urgently apply if you are interested and attach your CV in word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org