CBZ Holdings’ Group IT is hiring a SYSTEM DEVELOPER
The role – what we expect from you:
- Research, design, develop, and test systems-level software, mobile, and network distribution software for
banking, agriculture, insurance, business, scientific, and general computing applications
- Set operational specifications and formulate and analyse software requirements
- Design mobile apps systems software
- Apply principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to bring technical solutions
- Gather detailed business requirements and develop appropriate designs to optimize efficiencies and cost management
- Translate solution designs into technical application system designs such as Entity Relationship Diagrams, Business Use Case Diagrams, Systems Use Case Diagrams or other relevant Universal Modelling Language (UML) techniques
- Design the databases for the solutions
- Develop solutions as per the selected designs using the recommended software development
environments and tools.
- Perform Systems Integration Testing (SIT) on developed systems before releasing the systems to business users for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Analyze new report requirements and develop/amend reports, incorporating new reports into the routine Design-develop and modify, in-house software.
- Investigate root causes for all incidents reported on Internally developed systems
- Carry out proactive and reactive capacity management activities on all internally developed systems
- Produce systems documentation for all internally developed systems
- Set up DR for internally developed systems, document invocation procedures and carry out tests as per guidelines.
- Implement and review IT Security controls on all internally developed systems.
Qualifications, Skills, and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IS, Computer Science, IT or equivalent from a recognised institution
- Cisco certification
- 5 years’ experience in a software development environment
- Experience with SQL Server and Oracle RDMS, and developing web services
- Good programming skills
- Good Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Flexcube, Postilion, Windows, Oracle, Microsoft products
- Knowledge of software development life cycle methodology
- Knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 server and UNIX SUN Solaris operating systems, Microsoft Windows and desktop applications
- System analysis and design
- Good Communication and presentation skills
Please email application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for as the subject title.
Applications close Tuesday 16 June 2020.