CBZ Holdings’ Group IT is hiring a SYSTEM DEVELOPER
The role – what we expect from you:
- Research, design, develop, and test systems-level software, mobile, and network distribution software for
banking, agriculture, insurance, business, scientific, and general computing applications
- Set operational specifications and formulate and analyse software requirements
- Design mobile apps systems software
- Apply principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to bring technical solutions
- Gather detailed business requirements and develop appropriate designs to optimize efficiencies and cost management
- Translate solution designs into technical application system designs such as Entity Relationship Diagrams, Business Use Case Diagrams, Systems Use Case Diagrams or other relevant Universal Modelling Language (UML) techniques
- Design the databases for the solutions
- Develop solutions as per the selected designs using the recommended software development
environments and tools.
- Perform Systems Integration Testing (SIT) on developed systems before releasing the systems to business users for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Analyze new report requirements and develop/amend reports, incorporating new reports into the routine Design-develop and modify, in-house software.
- Investigate root causes for all incidents reported on Internally developed systems
- Carry out proactive and reactive capacity management activities on all internally developed systems
- Produce systems documentation for all internally developed systems
- Set up DR for internally developed systems, document invocation procedures and carry out tests as per guidelines.
- Implement and review IT Security controls on all internally developed systems.
Qualifications, Skills, and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IS, Computer Science, IT or equivalent from a recognised institution
- Cisco certification
- 5 years’ experience in a software development environment
- Experience with SQL Server and Oracle RDMS, and developing web services
- Good programming skills
- Good Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Flexcube, Postilion, Windows, Oracle, Microsoft products
- Knowledge of software development life cycle methodology
- Knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 server and UNIX SUN Solaris operating systems, Microsoft Windows and desktop applications
- System analysis and design
- Good Communication and presentation skills
Please email application and CV to email@example.com with the position you are applying for as the subject title.
Applications close Tuesday 16 June 2020.
Related Jobs (11)
National Information and Communication Technology Manager on September 15, 2020 Full Time