To create, design, develop and install computer systems. This includes a detailed description of the system’s functionality so as to meet the requirements of end users. In the system design phase, the details are transformed into a hierarchy of charts that define the needed data and every process required so that they can be expressed like computer instructions. Often, the incumbent will implement new system by means of software adjustment, as opposed to custom-
Please send your CV in word format. Also provide your current salary and benefits details!
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including application servers, associated hardware, endpoints, and databases.
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements.
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow.
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-
- Manage the set-
up and configuration of systems.
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process.
- Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed.
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms.
- Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs.
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
6 years experience working with information technologies and systems analysis in particular T24 Banking system
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages
Related Jobs (17)
Recent Graduates / Part time Students – Front End Developer on December 3, 2020 InternshipPart Time