Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following positions which have arisen in the Information Technology department.
Systems Support Analyst X3
Reporting to the Assistant Manager Systems & Operations, the incumbent will be responsible for systems analysis and development, including installation, configuration, maintenance and support of the systems
KEY ACTIVITIES OF THE JOB
- Developing and translating business cases from user requirements.
- Translating user requirements into technical specifications.
- Developing system interfaces and integrations with external systems.
- Designing manuals for new systems and updating all system technical manuals.
- Testing all system patches and new system configurations before implementation.
- Implementing tested systems and products as per business specifications.
- Supervising user acceptance tests for new products/features and configurations.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Project Management Diploma is an added advantage.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Two years’ experience in system analysis, design and development.
- Proficiency in current programming tools.
- Ability to define and negotiate technical support contracts.
- Switch management skills.
- Proficiency in MS office suite, email application and MS project.
The positions offer attractive remuneration packages commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should email their applications accompanied with detailed CVs, proof of qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 21 February 2020.
POSB is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.