Cassava Smartech is looking for a Talent Development Officer to join the Human Resources Team. The main purpose of the role is to facilitate & assist in the provision of talent development initiatives and needs of all staff members with a view to enhance their competencies & skills set.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Sociology or equivalent.
- IMPZ diploma will be an added advantage.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
Key Result Areas
- Carries out training needs analysis from Performance reviews, Personal development plans (PDPs) and position competence matrices.
- Draws up a talent development calendar and budget for the period based on outcomes of the needs analysis.
- Researches on the current trends in talent development management and makes recommendations to the Talent Development Manager.
- Facilitates performance contracting and reviews for the business in line with the Performance Management Policy.
- Generates a performance review report for the business and recommend on outcomes to the Talent Development Manager.
- Researches and recommend exposure programmes that addresses the talent development needs of staff and makes recommendations to the Talent Development Manager.
- Develops talent development course materials based on the talent development needs.
- Administer and manages the business e-learning portals.
- Conducts post course evaluation for all talent development programmes in line with agreed Talent Development framework.
- Tracks all talent initiatives and compiles monthly training statistics.
- Supports the Talent Development Manager in administering employee engagement surveys.
- Supports the Talent Development Manager to ensure effective implementation of change and follow-up to address any other change effects.
Closing Date : 2020/03/03