The position is responsible for the effective and efficient promotion and sustenance of activities that reduce medical aid risk and costs incurred through any forms of waste, abuse or fraud as well as deal will all issues relating to tariffs.
Key Result Areas
- Coordinating the activities of the Risk Management Committee.
- Accreditation of institutions for purposes and promoting the maintenance of quality standards
- Coordinating various Capacity building programs.
- Handle tariff issues and ensure that any changes have been implemented and circulated timeously.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Degree in Nursing Administration OR a Diploma in General Nursing plus any Management or Administrative Qualification.
- Working experience in medical aid claims processing, investigations, healthcare forensics or in a supervisory role is an advantage.
- The ideal candidate must be a mature self-driver who possesses the ability to work under pressure.
- A clean class 4 drivers’ license.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Incumbent Required to start as soon as possible