Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 220,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Zimbabwe, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Taxation services to our client in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business, energy, mining and manufacturing, tourism and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
About the Division
Deloitte offers a broad range of fully integrated Tax services and tailored signature tax solutions and insights designed to work for business needs.
Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines that keep current with the latest legislative, compliance and business innovations that will impact business’ tax strategy, compliance and reporting requirements. With an extensive network of African Tax professionals, equipped with in-depth knowledge, technical expertise and experience of both regional and global tax insights, we are best placed to guide businesses through the dynamic global and local regulatory landscapes to help them excel globally.
Our Services include the following:
- Business Taxes Services which is made up of: Business Tax, Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax Management Consulting, Deloitte Private Client Services, Tax as a Managed Service.
- Indirect Tax which is made up of: VAT and Global Trade Advisory, Global Employer Services
- Cross Border Taxes which is made up of: Transfer Pricing, International Tax
Our professionals need to have the acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously, balancing long term projects with the urgency of immediate operational demands. We are committed to establishing and empowering the firm by establishing an environment of continuous learning and enriching career opportunities.
To provide an effective and efficient administrative and secretarial support service to Tax Team
- Deals with day-to-day matters on behalf of the leadership
- Liaises with clients / external staff on behalf of superiors as directed
- Attends to client requests as directed by management
- Liaises with leadership regarding setting of meetings, prioritisation
- Assists with managing debtors as directed by leadership
- Plans travel, events within strict guidelines of business
- Drafts accurate record of invoices/PR’s and submits these timeously
- Assist with ZIMRA correspondence
- Taking and transcribing of meeting minutes
- Drafting engagement letters and sending to clients
- Monthly expense management for leadership
- Competent in full suite of MS Office and any other programs relevant to role
- Good typing skills
- Competent in English communication, both written and verbal
- Numeracy skills
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Diploma in Administration (
- Experience in document management
- 5 years experience in administration
Related Jobs (7)
Youth Saving & Lending Action Research Consultancy on August 5, 2020 Consultancy