Applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates, with traceable references and a proven track record, in the field of Sports Management, and specifically related to Rugby are invited for the positions of TEAM MANAGER for the following National Teams:
- Zimbabwe `A`
- Women XVs
- Zimbabwe Sevens (Cheetahs) x 2
- Zimbabwe Sevens (Women Cheetahs)
- Zimbabwe Under 20 – Men
- Zimbabwe Under 20 – Women
The Team Manager will be responsible for all team administration, management and welfare of all team members at training and during competition
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Written and oral communication skills including the ability to effectively liaise with players, coaches, administrators, sponsors and the media.
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience with tournament procedures, rules and regulations
- Strong ability to be resourceful in this challenging and ever-changing environment
- Ability to generate revenue for the team.
- First Aid in Rugby certificate is desirable
- Level 1 coaching certificate is desirable
Candidates must have a clean Class 4 driver`s licence, be prepared to travel throughout the country and have a proven track record in dealing with people from all age and demographic groups. The ability to read and write English is compulsory and any other local language would be an advantage.
Successful applicants will be advised in writing of a time and venue for an interview.
Applications should be submitted by email and include a CV, a motivational cover letter and relevant references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 30TH July, 2020.
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be considered.