Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Develop the market knowledge base in terms of application knowledge and technical requirements in order to prospect for new business and to communicate this effectively with others in the company contributing to the systems and product and marketing development.
- Develop long-term relationships with customers, collaborators and industry authorities; to deal by effective negotiation with occasional extraordinary problems as may arise outside the scope of the technical responsibilities of others within the Company.
- Make effective sales presentations to new and existing customers via representation of the Company.
- Creatively sell service, repair, parts, accessories and other products provided by the company.
- Monitor industry developments and to establish new business relationships for the benefit of the Company.
- Monitor the performance of competitors and other threats to company business.
- Organize site visits and product trials for prospective customers and report results to relevant managers in the company.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related program
- 1 – 3years of experience in Marketing and Sales
Send your CV & Motivational Letter to: email@example.com