Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
(Gweru and Masvingo, Zimbabwe)
- Preferably candidates who reside in Gweru and Masvingo.
Our client is looking for a sales representative to join their team.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the poultry industry and a driver’s license
- The incumbent will be responsible for supplying after-sales technical support to located small scale farmers & layers customers (non-contract growers).
- Attends various training, agricultural shows and conferences to stay up-to-date with current and trending technical knowledge.
- Provides technical information to internal magazine quarterly and to social media platforms when requested, ensures chicks’ distributors have enough sales materials to support their sales.
- Responsible for broiler management, biosecurity & product knowledge training.
- Sets up & conducts small scale farmers & layers customers training as per schedule, and also completes a training report after each training and submits to Chicks Sales Exec in weekly report.
- The candidate will also be responsible for handling and resolving customers/distributors complaints.
- BSc Animal Science/ Agriculture (Animal Husbandry).
- A generous salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Urgently apply if you are interested and attach your CV in word format to email@example.com