Business Unit: Wholesale Banking
Geographical Area: Zimbabwe
Department: Technology Services Department
Vacancy Manager: Head: Technology Operations and Infrastructure
Purpose of the job
To manage the day to day running of Technology projects, service operations and support business analysis of the organization’s banking systems and organization’s systems as per business requirements and ensure continuous up-time.
Main Focus Areas
1. PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Monitor all project plans for projects to monitor and track progress.
2. BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- Manage Requirements elicitation process and framework for the team
- Ensure all documentation from Business development adhere to standards and procedure
- Ensure all artifacts for Business analysis are developed and signed off
- Understand and apply business case and risk management processes.
- Priorities and coordinate sequence for project execution
- Engage with Business Heads and Manager to understand business needs for projects.
3.SYSTEM MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL
- Plans periodic system activities, procedures and delivery schedules for implementation.
- Ensures that resources and tools are available to the team members in liaison with HC and the GM Technical Operations.
- Manages the development and deployment of organizations applications by vendors.
- Manages system operations processes and procedures including system performances, disaster recovery, design and implementation
- Coordinates work on the organizations ecosystem (done by internal staff, vendors and other departments)
- Provides corrective action to system incidents and advise on all permanent issue resolution
4.SYSTEMS SUPPORT MANAGEMENT
- Provide liaison to internal and external stakeholders on all matters relating to services, applications and processes.
- Ensure services are operating at optimal levels by checking activity logs for both the application, DB and OS.
- Manage the change control process on applications and seeks full approval from senior management.
- Ensure the availability of testing and production environments for systems
- Review problems affecting the applications and act as second line level support for user queries.
- Ensure the provision of adhoc system reports as and when required
- Analyze the need for systems and applications in view of Use Cases by defining technical requirements and feasibility of implementation.
- Gathers business requirements by interacting with business operations and other stakeholders for systems requirements
- Facilitates the identification of feasible solutions in support of business requirements.
- Manage the implementation of specifications for system enhancements and developments as per requirements.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- First Degree in Computer Science or equivalent will be required.
- MBA an added advantage
- Switch qualifications
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Outstanding people and business management skills.
- Highly Innovative
- Good Project management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong relationships building and networking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and strong adherence to deadlines and targets.
- Good problem-solving skills, expressing the ability to question, listen and understand the customer and business environment.
- Up -to -date with the current (and future) levels of Technology.
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to Careerszim@bancabc.com with the Heading: “Technology Service Delivery Manager” or hand deliver to Human Capital Administration offices
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 10 July 2020 @ 1630hrs.
Related Jobs (13)
National Information and Communication Technology Manager on September 15, 2020 Full Time