Students due for attachment are invited to apply for the position of Technology Services Intern which has arisen within the Purple Team Technology Services Department.
To play a support role and performing various assigned duties under the guidance of the supervisor. The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and or with senior management.
Fields to be Applied for:
- Digital Transformation
- Technology Operations
- Infrastructure and Networks
- Project Management
- Security and Governance
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following, among others:
- Support the Technology Services team in all areas of technology, information management and service delivery
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support.
- Organize and maintain IT resources.
- Provide creative problem-solving solutions.
- Fulfill tasks set out by the supervisor/s.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Perform research as directed by supervisors and senior management.
Qualification and Skills:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Must be 18 years of age and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and effective use of self.
- Cope well under pressure.
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to email@example.com with the title and field e.g. Infrastructure and Networks Intern or Digital Transformation Intern clearly written in the subject line by no later than 5pm on Wednesday 18 November 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.