Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Supervising staff and their activities
- Developing shift roasters and staffing arrangements in liaison with the Matron.
- Monitoring and ensuring adherence to nursing standards.
- Monitoring tools of trade, fittings and equipment in a good state of functionality through repairs and maintenance.
- Monitoring indirectly and directly patient care.
- Regular interaction with patients and nursing staff.
- Timeously send reports to the Matron.
- Attend to all clinical issues promptly within the scope of work.
- Manage and monitor workflow of nurses and patient flow.
- Monitor and ensure adequate patient and nursing documentation are maintained.
- Ensuring compliance to health, clinical and hospital procedures.
- Ensure compliance to legal and hospital standards.
- Manage and monitor infection prevention and control.
- Analyze, monitor and evaluate hospital standards of care and facilitate corrective actions.
- Prepare and assist in controls and checks in the clinical function in liaison with Matron.
- Monitoring compliance to internal controls.
- Monitor clinical processes.
- Manages inventory of supplies including maintaining of adequate levels of the stock.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position being applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Related Jobs (10)
Consultant for Developing a PC for TB Training Manual on November 24, 2020 Consultancy
Maternal Child Health and Nutrition (MCHN) Manager on November 16, 2020 Contract
National Strategic Information Evaluation (SIE) Clerk on November 12, 2020 Full Time