Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Supervising staff and their activities
- Developing shift roasters and staffing arrangements in liaison with the Matron.
- Monitoring and ensuring adherence to nursing standards.
- Monitoring tools of trade, fittings and equipment in a good state of functionality through repairs and maintenance.
- Monitoring indirectly and directly patient care.
- Regular interaction with patients and nursing staff.
- Timeously send reports to the Matron.
- Attend to all clinical issues promptly within the scope of work.
- Manage and monitor workflow of nurses and patient flow.
- Monitor and ensure adequate patient and nursing documentation are maintained.
- Ensuring compliance to health, clinical and hospital procedures.
- Ensure compliance to legal and hospital standards.
- Manage and monitor infection prevention and control.
- Analyze, monitor and evaluate hospital standards of care and facilitate corrective actions.
- Prepare and assist in controls and checks in the clinical function in liaison with Matron.
- Monitoring compliance to internal controls.
- Monitor clinical processes.
- Manages inventory of supplies including maintaining of adequate levels of the stock.
Email your CV to: email@example.com stating the position being applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Related Jobs (5)
Deputy Chief of Party/Technical Director – Key Populations on July 2, 2020 Full Time